This privacy statement describes how we handle your personal data at The Islamic Cultural & Educational Centre Sirat (ICEC Sirat). We ask you to read this information carefully.
On this page we will give you information about:
• the personal data we process about you; • the way in which we do this;
• the provision of data to third parties;
• how long we keep your data and;
• how we secure this data.
A personal data is any information about a natural person. This can be about your name, date of birth and address, for example, but your e-mail address, bank account or telephone number is also a personal data.
The processing of personal data concerns all actions that we can perform with your personal data, from collection to destruction. Actions that are in any case covered are: collecting, recording, organizing, storing, updating, modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, bringing together, linking, shielding, erasing and destroying data.
Grounds on which we process your data
We process your data for one or more of the following reasons.
• the data are necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation (e.g. the administrative obligation and
• the data are necessary because we as an organisation have a legitimate interest in doing so;
The data we process about you
- name, forenames, initials, any title, address details, telephone number and other information we need to communicate with you, such as your email address;
- details of your parents, guardians or carers if you are a minor;
- information about the nature and content of your contact request;
- the data is necessary to be able to contact you and respond to questions asked;
- the processing of your request for information, your complaint;
- the data are necessary for the administration, as well as other activities of internal management;
- internal control and operational security;
- the implementation or application of a law.
Storing your personal data
When storing personal data, our starting point is that we do not store data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we processed it. Insofar as there are, we observe the legal retention periods.
Providing personal data to third parties
Your data will not be provided by ICEC Sirat to third parties.
Securing your personal data
The security of your personal data is well regulated by physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. Only employees who have been given a power to do so by us have access to the data. Registered data are carefully processed and treated confidentially.
You have the right to view, modify or delete the personal data processed by ICEC Sirat if the data are no longer correct, or if the processing is no longer justified. In addition, you have the right to withdraw a once given consent. We will then stop processing. The withdrawal of consent has no retroactive effect.
We reserve the right to unilaterally amend this privacy statement. Changes will be published on our website, please consult our website regularly so that you are aware of any changes.